Interior Design services
YOU SEE A SPECIALIST FOR EVERYTHING ELSE, WHY NOT FOR YOUR HOME TOO?
$50 per hour
What we can do at an in-home consult:
- Measure & help you design your window treatments
- Help decorate your space
- Pick out paint & stain colors
- Furniture staging & rearranging
- Give you kitchen & bath ideas - i.e. cabinet colors, tile, flooring & more
- Help you nail down project ideas
Full Room Design
$450 per room
This is perfect for someone who wants us to do the whole shebang! We can plan everything from window treatments & furniture down to artwork and the smallest of accessories. We source everything according to budget, so we can accommodate any client!
What is involved in full room design:
- 2 hour in-home consultation
- Sourcing materials & personal shopping for everything for your space
- Creation of an inspirational E-Design Board & shopping list
- Includes presentation of design board and any editing to project
- Placing & staging furniture & accessories
Our Interior Designers
Cindy is the owner of Curtains, Blinds and Bath and the Lynchburg's specialty window treatment expert. Starting with her mother's business in 1980, she taught herself the ins and outs of custom window treatments and now over 35 years later, she is Lynchburg's leading window treatment design expert. She now works with her daughters and husband to continue to provide Lynchburg with the finest window treatments!
Mady Greer, IDS
Mady is a graduate from Liberty University with a B.S. in Interior Design. One of the owner's daughters, Mady has worked at CB&B for over 9 years and previously worked as a design stylist at West Elm in Washington D.C. She is your go-to girl for modern & transitional design as well as kitchen & bathroom projects. She is versed on ADA specifications and commercial guidelines. Additionally, Mady is a professional member of the national Interior Design Society.
Ashley is a graduate from Virginia Commonwealth University with a B.A. in Fashion Merchandising. The eldest of the owner's daughters, Ashley has worked at CB&B as manager since 2010. She had previously worked in London, England for Brower Lewis PRCo, merchandising showrooms for some of the world's most renowned fashion designers. She and her husband are collectors of all things unique, so she is your go-to girl for traditional and rustic design as well as staging.